Class Calendar & Registration
People interested in Noel Pepin Canine courses have the option of registering in person at the advertised registration events, or they can register online to ensure their place in a class - just complete the registration form below and e-transfer the course fee before the class start date.
Noel always pays special attention to class groupings. He wants to provide the best opportunity for all owners and their dogs to learn and feel comfortable. He thoughtfully assigns dogs to classes based on the information which you list below.
NOTE: Proof of up-to-date vaccinations are required before start of group classes.
Pricing (includes taxes)PRINCE GEORGE:
- Group Lessons: Seven 45 minute sessions at various locations - $150
- CKC CD & CDX Preparation: Seven 45 minute sessions (limited to 6 participants) - $250
- New Puppy 4-Pack: Four 30 minute one-on-one lessons at Noel's Training Center - $150
- Private Lessons - 4-Pack: Four 30 minute private lessons at Noel's Training Center - $150
- Private In-Home Lessons - 4-Pack: Four 30 minute private lessons in your home, Fridays - $350
- Private Consultation: One hour private consultation at Noel's Training Center - $60
- Private In-Home Consultation: 1 hour private home consultation, Fridays - $120
- Tracking Classes: Contact Noel for pricing
- Group Lessons: Six 45 minute sessions at NV Exhibition Grounds (new commercial bldg) - $150
- Private In-Home Consultation: 1 hour private home consultation - $TBA
We accept Interac eTransfers. Please make your payment to "email@example.com" within 24 hours of submitting this form submission to ensure your place in class! If you are WAIT LISTED for a class, please do not send money until instructed to do so.
Remember to pay the class fee early to guarantee your place in class. Once Noel receives your payment, he will contact you to confirm your registration. If the class you register for is already filled and you have already paid, Noel will discuss other options (additional classes are often arranged in the case of heavy enrollment) or your money will be refunded. We also reserve the right to cancel any class if there are not sufficient participants, youj will be notified and your money will be refunded.
Columbus Community Center (CCC): (7201 Domano Blvd, College Heights Area)
Eagles Hall: (6742 Dagg Rd, Hart Area)
Noel’s Training Center: (7590 Chilako Rd, Airport Area)
Nechako Valley Exhibition Grounds: (new commercial building)
Electronic Class Registration Form:
Please choose your preferred class(es) below. Noel will contact you to confirm, or to discuss your placement. His many years of experience can help to provide you with the ideal class placement.