Group Puppy Classes
Puppy classes are wonderful opportunities for puppies to gain valuable socialization experiences. They experiment with unusual structures such as tunnels, and beams, and deal with differing floor surfaces and elevations.
Puppies learn to pay attention, to listen, and to respect other puppies and their human owners. Owners learn why puppies act the way they do and are shown positive techniques designed to shape good puppy manners.
Puppies learn to exercise self-control and to demonstrate acceptable behaviours. They learn to come when called, sit when asked, down upon request, and to walk calmly.
A strong foundation based on positive methods develops a confident family member
- Owners learn how to teach their puppy
- To use it's mouth appropriately (no biting)
- To only chew designated toys and objects
- To vocalize in approved ways
- To greet people without jumping up
- To come when called
- To accept inspection and grooming
- To play constructive games